We tailor our services to deliver optimal results when hired to install your new floor.
- Glue down, nail/staple down, and floating installations. All installations are done in accordance with National Wood Floor Association standards.
- Removal of existing flooring including carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, etc. (Terminator Floor Scraper machine available for large scale removal projects.)
- Baseboard / quarter round removal and installation.
- We move most furniture items and appliances. (However, any appliances connected to natural gas or water lines should be connected by a qualified professional, i.e. plumber)
- We take no shortcuts with floor prep to ensure that your subfloor will provide a sound foundation for a trouble-free floor. We prepare the subfloor so that it is sufficiently clean, flat, and dry to within industry standards.
- Free basic moisture testing on both wood and concrete subfloors to detect any underlying moisture issues.
- We offer efficient solutions to protect against subfloor moisture with several different moisture barrier options and can help you select the best solution for your particular set of circumstances.
Visit the Gallery page to see more installation photos!