Endless possibilities for a truly custom hardwood floor!
We’ve partnered with select North American flooring mills to offer the finest selections in hardwood flooring.
Choose your milling:
- 3/4″ Solid
- 5/8″ Engineered
- 3/4″ Engineered
Select a species:
- Oak (American White, Red, European Oaks)
- American Walnut
- American Cherry
- African Sapele
- Brazilian Cherry
- Santos Mahogany
- Many other domestic and exotic species available
Select the grade for consistency and character:
- Premium (very clean, consistent grain)
- Select and Better (minimum character and grain variation)
- Common and Character grades (some knots, variation in grain pattern, mineral streaks, character marks)
- Rift and quarter sawn (milled for premium quality and stability)
Create a pattern:
- Aprons and borders
- Custom parquets
- Ornamentals and inlays
- Mixed species patterns, borders and parquets
Select your finish:
- Custom colored stains, reactives and dyes
- Low luster European Hardwax Oils
- Satin, Semi-Gloss and High Gloss Polyurethanes
We are dedicated to bringing the craft back to the hardwood flooring trade and respect these hardwoods for the precious resource which they are. We strive to create heirloom floors that can serve your home for life.
We use state-of-the-art equipment along with time-tested techniques to deliver the best results for custom hardwood floors.
There are many ways we can truly customize your wood floors. Let us guide you through the process of tailoring a floor to your unique style and needs. Let’s start making art for your next floor!